Useful forums, games and interactive content this course will help you to hold productive meetings that are well chaired, achieve their aims and produce positive results.
This course is accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards and requires 10 hours of study over a two week period and are supported by an online tutor.
- Explore the different reasons for holding meetings
- Look at how to manage helpful and unhelpful behaviour in meetings
- Identify best practice around managing an agenda and recording discussions and actions
- Analyse your own skills and behaviour to see how you can get more from meetings
- Learn about effective decision making
- Discover the key skills and roles required to make meetings effective, efficient and fun
Tenants, residents and staff at all levels who want to understand how to make meetings work more effectively in their own organisation or group, whether they are staring out, catching up or just want time to reflect on their own approach and pick up some best practice.
What People Say:
I found the course informative and easy to follow
- Access to the interactive course 24/7 over 2 weeks
- An online tutor to respond to enquiries, promote discussion and mark short assignments
- Registration with awarding body Open Awards, verficiation of the course and your accredited certificate of achievement