Scrutiny - Staying Effective in a Changing World
Hot on the heels of the latest Tpas research 'The Changing World of Scrutiny' comes this new course for tenants and staff involved in any form of scrutiny. Are you getting the best from your scrutiny approach? Could you benefit from a little inspiration and innovation? This is the course for you.
Tenant scrutiny has developed over the last 10 years into a whole range of approaches with varied levels of sustainability and success. Maintaining an approach that continues to deliver outcomes and keeps up with a dynamic housing world is a challenge. Tpas have done the hard work for you here by carrying out the research and developing course that will get you asking the right questions to stay effective. Through an interactive mix of reflection, discussion, diagnostic exercises and case studies you will be certain to take back ideas to improve your approach.
- Reflect on your approach to scrutiny and develop ideas for improved effectivess
- Be inspired by case studies from Tpas research 'The Changing World of Scrutiny'
- Gain tips on up to the minute techniques to gain insight and information for your scrutiny whatever your approach
- Perfect your approaches to desktop review, reality checking, research and interpreting insight and performance information
- Explore how technology can help you share information, research and manage your scrutiny
- Focus on designing scrutiny recommendations that lead to clear measures of success
- Network and share issues and solutions with others
This course is ideal for tenants and staff who are involved in any type of approach to scrutiny whether long standing or newly developed. A course for those who want to refresh their approach and ensure they are up to speed with current thinking.
Samantha Goodwin has set up, supported and mentored scrutiny groups across the South East, East Anglia and the Midlands. She has also worked with Tpas to deliver our introduction to scrutiny course 'Getting to Grips with Scrutiny', 'Reviewing Your Scrutiny' and 'Planning for Successful Scrutiny' and run these courses on our national programme and as tailored in house courses.
Benefits of attending the course
You will take back ideas and techniques to others. You will be more assertive and able to challenge effectively.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Fri 27th Oct 2017, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., London, ., .
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.