Effective Tenant Engagement
An excellent introduction, induction or refresher with optional accreditation.
The accredited version is an Award accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards and requires 10 hours of study over a two week period supported by an online tutor.
- Expore the range of engagement activities that are available and their functions
- Discover how tenant, resident or customer involvement contributes to the management, performance and governance of housing organisations
- Take a tour of the cycle of involvement to see how engagement activities are linked
- Know what makes tenant engagement effective and how to plan for success
- Consider how to support volunteers to be effectively involved
- Gain an awareness of the expectations and standards for tenant involvement
- Be able to demonstrate the value of your tenant engagement activities
This course is an ideal induction or short training course for staff at any level or resident volunteers. For tenant engagement to be effective all staff need to understand the pinciples, business benefits and expectations for engagement and involvement, this course provides an introduction to the approach.
Volunteers also benefit from understanding the context of their voluntary roles and how they link to other involvement mechanisms.
Tpas can also offer face to face in house training or briefings on tenant egnagement and involvement designed for your organisation.
The Elearning course is a handy approach for those with limited time, working shifts or studying in their own time. We can also set up courses for the exclusive use of your own organisation that also feature your own materials and approaches to tenant engagement. Contact us for more information.
- Access to the interactive course 24/7 over 2 weeks
- An online tutor to respond to enquiries, promote discussion and mark short assignments
- Registration with awarding body Open Awards, verification of the course and your accredited certificate of achievement
Tue 16th Jan 2018, 1:00pm - Tue 30th Jan 2018, 5:00pm
|Effective Tenant Engagement Elearning - 16/01/18|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
This event is accredited
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.