Fundraising - Find the Funders for Your Projects
Fundraising is seen by many as some form of complicated art that must be left to the experts. This course lets you into the secrets and introduces you to what’s out there, what you need to think about before you apply and how to present your project in the best way.
This course is an Award accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards and requires 10 hours of study over a two week period supported by an online tutor.
How can this course help you?
Groups often wish they had more funding but don’t know where to start on looking for potential funders for their projects, this course will point you in the right direction.
Funding has its own vocabulary and some of the terms are confusing, let us guide you through those confusing funding terms.
Poor proposals and badly thought out projects can lead to funding rejections and demoralised groups, this course will help you maximise the chances of a successful bid
Funders want to see clearly what you want the funding for and what difference it will make, explore how to set out clear objectives and measures to show your projects success.
Who should do this course?
Any staff or volunteers that may be looking for funding for project or advising groups on funding and funders.
By completing this course you will
- be able to outline your project and what the funding is required for
- explain what will change as a result of receiving the funding and evidence the difference the funding made.
- know about different types of funding and what they might be used for
- have explored a whole range of funders and found ones that might suit your project
- have looked at funding application processes and gained an understand what funders are looking for
What people say
Quotes will be available when we have run the first E learning course.
Tue 30th Jan 2018, 1:00pm - Tue 13th Feb 2018, 5:00pm
|Fundraising - 31/01/2018|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
This event is accredited
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.