Tenant Engagement - Planning & Delivering Task & Finish Approaches
How to make pop up and time limited approaches work for you
Organisations are under pressure to deliver effective tenant engagement that reacts to changing agendas, facilitates effective listening, infuencing and scrutiny and takes less time to set up and deliver. On this course you will explore the options and have considered what you need to do to prepare, deliver and evaluate your approach.
How this course can help you
Task and finish need not be a 'group' it can be an informal pop up, online engagement or a range of methods designed to collect information, give a detailed picture and influence, co-design or scrutininse. Find out more about new and tried and tested options and which might work for you.
- No need to start from scratch, tips and checklists will ensure you get the planning of your projects right.
- Not sure who should be involved? Consider how you can hear representative views and combine a range of approaches to better your reach.
- Think about approaches from the perspective of tenants and communities; consider motivations for attending or responding and how to make your approach attractive.
- Plan your approaches to link to team, project and business targets. Learn to set clear objectives for your engagement then pick the right methods or cominations to achieve your aims.
- Consider case studies or approaches that have worked for other organisations and how they were set up.
Who should attend?
Staff or volunteers who want to plan and deliver pop up or task and finish engagement that works.
By completing this course you will:
- Know what we mean by task and finish and pop up appraoches and ahve explored examples and when to use them
- Be able to get involved in or plan engagement that contributes to business success
- Reflect on online and face to face engagement and how you cal link the two
- Be prompted to consider who's voices you are hearing and targeting those that are missing
- Have a go at planning a pop up task and finish approach
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 18th Sep 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., Taunton, ., .
|Tenant Engagement - Planning & Delivering Task & Finish Approaches|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.