Measuring Impact in Tenant & Community Engagement
This practical course improves the planning of your tenant and community engagement projects to ensure they achieve measureable objectives and how you can track and report on the difference you make. It also explores a range of social value measures including wellbeing valuation, social return on investment and social auditing.
Being able to demonstrate the impact of tenant involvement and community projects is a weak point for many housing providers and voluntary organisations. This essential course equips you with the tools you need to successfully plan and report on your work to managers, governors, volunteers, funders and other stakeholders.
- Advice on developing clear objectives for projects, groups and approaches that link to your business plan and / or priorities
- Imagining what success looks like and how it will be evidenced
- Gathering baseline data and evidence throughout the project or time period
- Exploring what we mean by 'social value' and common measurement tools
- Assessing value for money using your evidence
- Telling the story and reporting to managers, governors, funders, volunteers and other stakeholders
- Using your impact report to make the business case for your work
Staff and volunteers who plan and deliver tenant engagement activities and community projects and need to improve the evaluation of their work and report in a way that suits their organisation.
By completing this course you will
Understand what success looks like; be able to track your progress, evaluate and report on the value created through your work.
What people say
Planning for outcomes and outputs and ensuring everything links with corporate business plan really helpful
Useful in current context of increasing focus on cost/benefit evaluation
I just wanted to thank you again for a really useful engaging and informative training session - we found it very worthwhile
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 23rd Oct 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., Taunton, ., .
|Measuring Impact in Tenant & Community Engagement|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.