Resident Engagement in Building Safety
A unique course to ensure you put residents at the heart of building safety and put the Hackitt report insights into direct action.
With the recent Hackitt report proposing a fundamentally different approach to resident involvement and the need to put residents at the heart of builing safety, this unique and brand new training course examines existing good practice, the latest thinking and how this concept might look in practice.
What will participants learn?
- How to support residents to understand building safety
- Ways to involve residents in decision making with a focus on Multi Storey Blocks
- How to share key information clearly and transparently
- What types of support and resources deliver meaningful engagement
- How to engage vulnerable residents successfully
This course is designed for staff, board members and councillors or anyone who has an interest in, or responsibility for, resident engagement in building safety.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Wed 31st Oct 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
The Space Centre
94 Judd Street, Kings Cross, London, ., WC1H 9NT
|Resident Engagement in Building Safety|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, there are no more tickets available for this event.