Show the Value of Your Tenant Engagement & Community Projects
Find out how to create value through tenant involvement and community initiatives and then measure and report on your achievements.
This course explores how resident involvement and community intiatives create social value. It's easy to say what you do however proving why you do it and measuring the results can be harder to prove. This course will help you to plan for outcomes and build in the measures to show the value that you create.
- Defining 'value' and 'social value'
- The difference between output and outcome measures
- Linking to your organisations business objectives
- Using planning techniques to ensure outcomes
- Agreeing what and when to measure
- Applying techniques in your own role
- Linking social value and value for money assessments
- Using evidence to make the business case for your work
- Publicising your achievements
Housing staff who plan and deliver tenant involvement and community intiatives.
By Completing This Course You Will
Be able to plan to create value, measure your progress, evaluate and report on the value created through your work.
What People Say
'Planning for outcomes and outputs and ensuring everything links with corporate business plan really helpful'
'Useful in current context of increasing focus on cost/benefit evaluation'
'I just wanted to thank you again for a really useful, engaging and informative training session - we found it very worthwhile'
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 6th Jun 2017, 10:00am - 4:00pm
City Centre, London, ., .
Name: TPAS Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.