Bringing Diversity Home
The Governments Green paper on Social Housing identified that ‘Stigma’ and Social Housing are a key priority. Tpas and Home Group have come together to offer a workshop to support housing organisations, staff and tenants to develop the tools to combat this. Come along to the workshop and see the Life Swap model and approach in action and take away with you the tools to develop this model within YOUR own organisation.
Our workshop is designed to encourage participation and is an enjoyable and practical investment for your organisation.
This workshop provides an interactive introduction to developing and using a Life Swap approach to help combat stigma, create more understanding within communities through engagement and inclusion.
- Find out how Home Group developed their Life Swap model
- Look at how this model can be used as an effective tool for understanding our tenants, residents and communities
- consider the benefits of taking this approach
- Experience 'Life Swap'
- Explore your options and opportunities for developing this model at your organisation
- Understanding of the Life Swap model and its application
- Understanding of resources required
- Action plan for developing your own Life Swap approach
This workshop is aimed at tenants and staff from all business areas and roles
Find out more about the approach with our interactive guide
It was good to be able to share some personal information with my colleagues - it will strengthen our relationships
Thu 24th Oct 2019, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., Manchester, ., .
|Bringing Diversity Home Manchester 241018|
|Commercial Member – Contractor/Sub/Affiliate|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3522