Scrutiny: Journey to Excellence
Newby, Tinkerer or Re-thinker? There's room for everyone on our brand new Scrutiny course.
Are you new to scrutiny, revamping your existing approach or maybe having a massive re-think following the new pressures emerging from the Together with Tenants Charter and the Green Paper? Wherever you are on your scrutiny journey, this course will get you there faster.
This one day course covers:
- The principles and foundations of good scrutiny
- How scrutiny fits with the political, regulatory and business requirements
- What role scrutiny plays in relation to the Green Paper and the Together with Tenants Charter
- Good scrutiny practices from across the country
- The skills and techniques needed to deliver the course scrutiny elements including:
- Choosing and scoping a topic
- Carrying out evidence based reviews
- Reporting on scrutiny
- Tracking the impact
- Recruiting and sustaining scrutiny
Who is it for?
Designed for tenants, residents, customers, staff and board members. Will work for those new to scrutiny and those with more experience who want to refresh.
Take the course in house on a date to suite you - prices start as low as £45 per person based on 16 delegates for Tpas Members.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Thu 8th Aug 2019, 10:30am - 4:00pm
The Wesley Hotel & Conference Centre
81-103 Euston Street, Kings Cross, London, ., NW1 2EZ
|Scrutiny: Journey to Excellence|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3522
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.