Social Media and Digital Engagement
Find out how to use social media and digital technology to get your point heard and influence others.
This workshop is ideal for people who are new to the world of tablets and Twitter, androids and Instagram, and want to understand how they can communicate effectively using Information Technology. It is also designed for people who have got the hang of social media and their mobile phone’s potential, and who want to use those tools to influence other people.
A great course to help you find out how get your voice heard with their landlord, on local and national issues and who want to instigate change locally in the community.
- Explore the scope of digital technology and its capabilities
- Discover how to communicate effectively using social media
- Find out how to work collaboratively online
- Consider how best to communicate with your landlord using information technology
- Examine practical examples of how digital technology and social media is currently used in resident engagement
Benefits of attending the course
You will feel inspired, enthusiastic and confident and ready to use new technology to help you get your voice heard.
What people say
‘The digital engagement training was great, it has gave me confidence I didn’t have using my tablet. Everyone was able to learn different things of one another, which worked really well. I’m so glad I decided to come onto the course’
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Wed 2nd Sep 2020, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Social Media & Digital Engagement 020920|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500