Running a Successful Residents Association
Are you looking to set up or do you already run a group? Do you want to review the key knowledge and skills needed to get a group up and keep it running?
This course will look at how you develop firm foundations for your group. We will cover working as a team, involving others and the important skills of setting aims, objectives and action planning with your group. You will have a chance to practise meetings skills and how to run successful meetings.
The course is designed for anyone looking to set up or already runs a group or Residents Association.
- Understand ways of developing a team work approach
- Learn the purpose of a constitution, terms of reference or other governing documents
- Understand how key officer roles in an association can help get things done
- Discover how to set up, manage and record a group meeting
- Be able to develop an action plan for your group
By completing the course you will:
Have knowledge, confidence and skills to set up and run a successful group.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Wed 23rd Sep 2020, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Running a Successful Residents Association|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500