Evidence-based engagement – using behavioural insights to help us be more effective
This motivating and exciting course builds on the research that Tpas has been undertaking for the last year or so and explores to what degree using evidence including Behavioural Insights can support a more effective approach to involvement and engagement.
In this course delegates will:
- Understand Behavioural Insights methodology and its effectiveness in a variety of situations
- Start to think about the barriers and incentives to engagement and involvement from an evidence-based perspective, and the ethics of using this approach
- Learn about the results of our multi-landlord research project, the ‘Engagement Maximiser’ and how to build an evidence-base that encourages more engagement and involvement using Behavioural Insights
- Have the opportunity to use techniques in an interactive workshop setting to try out some new approaches
- Take away tools to try in their organisations
What people have said
- Gives a brilliant opportunity to look at things differently with greater effect
- Very informative and insightful, lots of useful info
- Lots of useful tips about adopting a different approach
- Can be used for all areas of work
- It is enlightening and extremely useful
- I enjoyed the course, kept my interest throughout and will take what I learnt back to use
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Wed 26th Aug 2020, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Evidence Based Engagement 260820|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500