Evidence-based engagement – using behavioural insights to help us be more effective
This motivating and exciting course builds on the research that Tpas has been undertaking for the last year or so and explores to what degree using evidence including Behavioural Insights can support a more effective approach to involvement and engagement.
In this course delegates will:
- Understand Behavioural Insights methodology and its effectiveness in a variety of situations
- Start to think about the barriers and incentives to engagement and involvement from an evidence-based perspective, and the ethics of using this approach
- Learn about the results of our multi-landlord research project, the ‘Engagement Maximiser’ and how to build an evidence-base that encourages more engagement and involvement using Behavioural Insights
- Have the opportunity to use techniques in an interactive workshop setting to try out some new approaches
- Take away tools to try in their organisations
What people have said
- Gives a brilliant opportunity to look at things differently with greater effect
- Very informative and insightful, lots of useful info
- Lots of useful tips about adopting a different approach
- Can be used for all areas of work
- It is enlightening and extremely useful
- I enjoyed the course, kept my interest throughout and will take what I learnt back to use
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the webinar you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the webinars run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the webinar. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled webinar we will give you a full refund. Should we run the webinar again, we will give you priority.
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Wed 16th Sep 2020, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., www.zoom.us, ., .
|Evidence Based Engagement 260820|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 0161 868 3500
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.