Engagement for Non Engagement Workers
The delivery element of the training is split into three workshop sessions which are delivered over a one day. The programme below illustrates how the workshops will be delivered.
Workshop 1 - Understanding Community Engagement
What is community engagement? Why do we do it? How does it fit with my role? What are the barriers to effective engagement and how to overcome them?
- To understand what is meant by community engagement
- To identify the different components of engagement
- To examine what the benefits of good engagement are
- To explore how engagement can help with the job role
- To understand why people may not engage
- To indentify common barriers and how they can be overcome
Workshop 2 - Community Engagement Methods
Consultation: this will be based on our no nonsense guide to consultation (each learner will receive a copy of this) and will cover:
Co production: this will be based on our popular Engagement Practioners guide to co –creation (each learner will receive a copy of this ) and it will cover:
- Principles of co-production
- Approaches and Techniques needed to get co-production right
- To understand what needs to happen to deliver effective and meaningful consultation
- To examine what is meant by co-production
- To identify good practice in co-production using evidence based techniques and approached
Workshop 3 - Doing Community Engagement in Practice
Scenario based questions based in roles.
- To devise action plans and responses to job related scenarios
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the training you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the training courses run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the training. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled training we will give you a full refund. Should we run the training again, we will give you priority.
Need to train
a group of people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Thu 11th Nov 2021, 10:00am - 3:00pm
., ., Zoom, ., .
|Engagement for Non Engagement Workers|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 07858 717373
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.