Thoughts on Behavioural Insights
For over a year Tpas has been shaping an innovative new approach to enhancing tenant engagement using Behavioural Insights.
We brought together five social housing providers to explore the application of Behavourial Insights and engagement, the research project respected and reflected the central role that tenant engagement should play in a social housing organisation and sought to understand whether using behavioural science could help achieve this.
Join us and our guest 'thought leaders' where we explore the outcomes from the research.
We will share some of our key findings in our exploration of a more effective, evidence-based approach to tenant engagement and discuss the endless possibilities that applying behavioural insights methodology can have in modernising tenant engagement.
- 10:30 Welcome from Jenny Osbourne, Tpas
- Introduction to Voicescape
- 10:40 Tpas and behavioural insights, our story
- Anna O’Halloran, Tpas National Consultancy Manager
- Steven Johnson
- 10:50 Wandle HA
- 11:00 Nottingham City Homes
- 11:20 JRHT
- 11:30 Wolverhampton Homes
- 11:40 Panel discussion, chaired by Jenny Osbourne, CEO, Tpas
- Shaun Aldis, CEO, Wolverhampton Homes
- Tracey Lees, CEO, Wandle HA
- Angela Dearing, Deputy Director Housing, JRHT
- 11.55 Closing remarks
How do I join the event?
We will be delivering this webinar on Zoom. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join the event before it begins.