Let's Get Digital
Find out how to use social media and digital technology to get your point heard and influence others.
This workshop is ideal for people who are new to the world of tablets and Twitter, androids and Instagram, and want to understand how they can communicate effectively using Information Technology. It is also designed for people who have got the hang of social media and their mobile phone's potential, and who want to use those tools to influence other people.
- Explore the scope of digital technology and its capabilities
- Discover how to communicate effectively using social media
- Find out how to work collaboratively online
- Consider how best to communicate with your landlord using information technology
- Examine practical examples of how digital technology and social media is currently used in resident engagement
A great course to help you find out how to get your voice heard with your landlord, on local and national issues and who want to instigate change locall in the community.
Benefits of Attending the Course
You will feel inspired, enthusiastic, confident and ready to use new technology to help you get your voice heard.
What People Say
'The training was great, it gave me confidence I didn't have using my tablet'
'Everyone was able to learn different things off one another, which worked really well - I'm so glad I decided to come onto the course'
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 27th Sep 2016, 9:00am - 4:00pm
City Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, .
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.