An Introduction to Housing Law
A course that explains the fundamentals of housing law, looks at current issues and illustrates the links to your role.
This course takes you through the basics of the English legal system and Housing Acts, explains the different types of tenancies and tenancy agreements as well as the law around anti social behaviour and repairs. It offers a topical perspective on todays issues too and explains the implications of current legislation.
- Key principles that underpin the English legal system
- The rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords
- Your tenancy and your rights to information, consultation and right to manage
- What security of tenure is and reasons why a landlord can claim repossession
- The law relating to repairs and anti social behaviour
The course is aimed at tenants and staff who would like to know more about housing law and how it relates to their role.
Benefits of Attending the Course
You will know about the basics of housing law and be able to put issues into context. You will better appreciate current issues and feel more confident in your role.
What People Say
'Key housing legislation and essentials was covered in an engaging manner'
'I knew nothing about housing law and I found it all very useful'
'Very well presented, made it easy to understand'
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Thu 22nd Sep 2016, 10:00am - 4:00pm
City Centre, Exeter, Devon, .
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.