Meeting & Committee Skills
A popular course that offers advice and tips on how to achieve productive meetings that are chaired well and make a difference. It will help you to focus on the issues in hand, make use of your valuable time, deal with different personalities and achieve results. It will also help you understand the roles and expectations of committee members.
What you can expect to learn:
- Think about the reasons for and purpose of your meetings
- Identify the things that make meetings work and those that make them a waste of time
- Explore basic communication and team working skills that make meetings effective
- Practice ways of dealing with 'difficult' people
- Discuss how to produce a good agenda and useful minutes
- Consider ways to make meetings more interesting and effective and encourage others to attend
- Explore committee members' roles and responsibilities
- Develop essential skills to help you be an effective committee member
This is great for residents and community representatives who want the meetings they attend to achieve results. It is also an excellent refresher course for thos who would like to develop their skills as well as a good introduction for new staff.
Please Note: The cost of the training will be PLUS VAT.
All cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel your place less than 7 working days before the webinar you will incur the full cost.
If you are unable to attend, you can send a substitute delegate at no extra cost. All substitute delegates must be notified to Tpas in writing.
Once we have received your cancellation in writing we will forward you a confirmation of your cancellation detailing what you will be charged.
Tpas Right to Cancel
We aim to make sure that the webinars run as planned. However, there may be times when, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the webinar. Should this be the case we will give you as much notice as possible. If you have already paid for the cancelled webinar we will give you a full refund. Should we run the webinar again, we will give you priority.
What people say:
I found all aspects of the course beneficial, there was an abundance of invaluable information
I now know how to use other people's skills and how to manage myself in meetings
Need to train
a group of people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 6th Dec 2022, 10:00am - 1:00pm
., ., Zoom, ., .
|Meeting & Committee Skills|
Name: Helen Phillips
Phone: 07858 717373
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.