Empowering Residents and Communities: Levelling-Up, Housing Providers, and the Third Sector (Free)
An Online Roundtable for Tenants and Officers hosted by Tpas and the Northern Housing Consortium
The Levelling Up agenda signalled the Government’s intention to bring opportunity to all parts of the United Kingdom by placing residents themselves in driving seat. Bodies such as the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, the Regulator for Social Housing, and the Housing Ombudsman have all been tasked with giving voice, and empowering tenants.
There is political consensus on the need to empower communities and work with neighbourhoods directly to make homes and neighbourhoods great places to live.
At the same time, housing providers are continuing the work they do to support neighbourhoods as key community anchors alongside the public sector and an array of charities and community groups.
Join Tpas and the NHC on the 21st September to discuss the community impact of Levelling Up, and how we can all work together to go further.
- How the Levelling Up agenda has shaped the work of organisations in driving standards and raising housing quality.
- The work of housing providers in empowering tenants in their communities.
- The role of the third sector, and how we can all work together so everyone feels a part of making neighbourhoods thrive.
- Cedric Boston, CEO, Unity Housing
- Polly Cox, Sector Learning & Development Manager, Housing Ombudsman
- Angela Corner, Head of Community Resilience, Thirteen Group
- Louise Taylor, Director of Corporate Strategy and Assurance, Believe Housing
- Paramjot Kaur, Age Friendly Social Housing Programme - Programme Manager, HACT
How do I join the event?
We will be delivering this webinar on the teams platform. In advance of the session, you will be sent a unique URL to join the event before it begins.
If you have any questions about the session, please contact Lisa Holt - email email@example.com
Thu 21st Sep 2023, 10:00am - 12:00pm
|Empowering Residents and Communities|
Name: Lisa Holt
Sorry, you can no longer book tickets for this event.