Don’t miss out on voting at EU referendum
Monday 16th of May 2016
In person, by proxy or post - how will you vote in EU referendum?
Here’s our 6 facts on how to get involved and use your vote.
- If you are not already registered to vote, you must register by 07 June to have a say in the EU Referendum which takes place on 23 June
- You can register online and it just takes a couple of minutes
- You’ll need your national insurance (NI) number to hand, which can be found on payslips or student loan forms
- If you can’t find your NI number you can visit the NI help service
- If you are going to be away on 23 June you can apply for a postal or proxy vote (where someone votes on your behalf)
- You can register to vote at Gov.UK