Tpas at the CIH Conference 2019 - what are we up to?
Thursday 6th of June 2019
Tpas once again have a jam-packed schedule at the CIH Conference and Exhibition 2019 in Manchester later this month.
Every year we find new ways of creating conversations, building valuable relationships and raising the profile of engagement.
So, how can you hear the latest in engagement from the leading tenant engagement experts?
- We will be launching our exciting new Commercial Membership offer to Contractors, Sub-contractors and Affiliates. Contact us about how we can work together in the future. Look at the website www.tpas.org.uk w/c 24th June to find out more
- Hear from Tpas Business Development Manager, Michael Hill on procurement in the Insight Theatre
- Hear from Tpas CEO, Jenny Osbourne on the panel to discuss “The Tenant and Resident Voice – engagement and participation”
- Head over to the “LifeSwap Live” Fringe Session, talking stigma and stereotypes
- Come visit us on the Mears Stand D28, on Wednesday for drinks and a chat about all things engagement
- And finally join us at our own networking event at Peaky Blinders Bar – and that’s an order...
We encourage all of you to come and say "Hi" and support our schedule as much as you can throughout the three days.
Make sure you pay a visit to the Campaign for a Voice for Tenants Stand D9, too.
There will also be a number of us dotted about the conference, attending workshops and seminars and networking at various sector events – so stop us if you see us or find us at our organised events!
Take a look at our schedule below and follow us on Twitter @tpasengland for live goings-on!
TUESDAY 25 JUNE
10:10 – 10:55
Knowledge and Insight Theatre: Procurement, is it time for a change?
Tpas Business Development Manager, Michael Hill joins a panel discussing whether current procurement approaches are conducive to true collaboration
14:30 – 15:30
Keynote - Question Time: The Tenant and Residents Voice: engagement and participation
Our Chief Executive, Jenny Osbourne will be on the 8-strong panel with open questions and debate on the tenant’s voice and how tenants want to engage with their landlords and landlords want to engage with them.
15:45 – 16:30
Fringe – LifeSwap Live: Breaking down stigma and challenging stereotypes
Chaired by Jenny Osbourne, this inspirational session will hear from people who live in social housing and are actively challenging prejudice and inequality. Join us ready to ask questions, listen, understand and ultimately challenge the way you think, act and work.
WEDNESDAY 26 JUNE
14:30 – 16:30
Stand D28 – Tpas and Mears get-together
Come and chat to Tpas staff about our new Commercial Membership offer and hear about ways we are working with commercial organisations such as Mears to improve and reinforce the importance of tenant and community engagement.
16:30 – 19:00
Tpas does Peaky Blinders
Join us at our informal networking evening to talk engagement with your fellow housing professionals and volunteers. The invite can be viewed here.