Tpas Quality Mark For Suppliers and Subcontractors
Designed especially for Suppliers and Sub-Contractors, achieving the Tpas Quality Mark will enable you to demonstrate your credibility, professionalism and commitment to resident engagement and involvement.
Many major clients will recognise the Tpas Quality Mark as an assurance of your approach to achieving high standards.
The Quality Mark is:
- A clear set of standards, providing a systematic review of your organisations approach to resident engagement and involvement.
- An assurance of high standards and inclusive approaches.
- An independent external validation by Tpas, the tenant engagement experts.
Obtaining the Quality Mark will:
- Demonstrate that you are responsive to the needs of your residents and potential residents.
- Provide you with a highly recognised symbol of excellence that you can use for all your publicity needs for two years.
- Protect and build your reputation forgoing the extra mile to ensure your services meet the needs of your clients and residents.
- Provide an independent assurance to your organisation, resident and partners that you are delivering the highest standards for resident involvement and engagement.
- Provide an advantage over your competitors
Standards we measure against:
- Communication and information of service/product
- Service delivery improvements
- Staff development resident engagement and involvement
- Staff development equality and diversity
- Organisation approaches to resident engagement and involvement
- Organisation partnership arrangements with clients
The price for the quality mark is a one off payment per organisation assessed. There are three price points depending on the size of the organisation:
Number of employees
1 - 10 employees: £450
10 - 100 employees: £750
100 + employees: £950
For organisations with a national product/multiple locations, site visits will be required for reality checking and charged at a standard daily rate. Total number of days to be agreed in pre contact discussion.
What people say
Tpas Pro Landlord Accreditation
The accreditation process refocuses our minds to real customer engagement and provides an independent check in our organisational wide assurance mapping, which forms part of our HCA governance framework. It enables us to continually improve our services to customers and will consider if our customer engagement service provides value for money. We find that the main benefit for us is to look at what we have done in the past and continue to move forward to ensure that we identify better ways of doing things. This would then lead to increased customer satisfaction and improved services for our customers. Wendy Wolfe: Customer Engagement Manager, Ongo Homes
Obtaining Tpas Contractor Accreditation has been essential in demonstrating to ourselves and others that we are market leading in delivering high standards of resident involvement and customer care.
Chris Graham, Business Development - Wates Living Space
Quality Assured Scrutiny
With a greater drive for efficiency and value for money there's never been a more important time for residents to be part of scrutiny.
Paul Hackett - CEO Amicus Horizon
Quality Mark for Sub-contractors and suppliers
The Quality Mark reassures our clients and their residents of our commitment to customer care and excellence.
Matt Lewis, Managing Director - Dodd Group