We’re expertly placed to help you plan and measure the effects of your tenant engagement, adding value to your organisation, stakeholders, communities and individuals
Whether you’re a tenant or landlord it’s important that you are able to understand and show the value of your tenant involvement and community development so you can arrive at cost-effective solutions for your organisation and your community.
Community and tenant insight is a powerful tool in improving and delivering housing services. Tpas have developed theories processes and mechanisms for drawing out the most value from your tenant involvement activities.
We can help you
- Link your tenant involvement and community development work to your organisational vision, values and business plan
- Define the difference you want to make - Having a vision of what you want to achieve through your involvement or project right at the beginning of the planning process avoids you time and cost in the long run
- Determine the value you will create - We can help you maximise the potential for creating ‘value’ through involvement and community projects
- Identify the measures – To assess value for money you will need information to achieve your regulatory duty
- Gather the information – We can help you to determine how these measures are going to be collected. To ensure nothing gets missed and value lost
- Assess the impact - By analysing your baseline information we can help you demonstrate the value and impact of your involvement
Our measuring value opportunities and knowledge
Upcoming training and events
- Measuring Impact in Tenant & Community Engagement - www.zoom.us
- Tpas launch 3rd Edition of National Tenant Engagement Standards
- "Accreditation offers a true independent view of how we’re performing"
- Still Not Tracking the Impact of Your Engagement?
- Resident Scrutiny Team help PCH staff to keep communities safe