Impact Reporting - Showing the Value of Your Engagement Projects
This practical course takes you through the process of planning your tenant and community engagement projects to ensure they achieve measureable objectives.
The course explores basic evidence gathering and evaluation methods as well as discussing the use of more complex tools such as wellbeing valuation, social return on investment and social auditing.
The Tpas National Engagement Survey 2017 and research by Tenants Leading Change found that demonstrating the impact of tenant involvement and community projects was a weak point for many organisations. This essential course equips you with the tools you need to successfully plan and report on the impact of your work to managers, governors, volunteers and other stakeholders.
- Developing clear objectives for projects, groups and approaches that link to your business plan priorities
- Being clear what success looks like and how it will be evidenced
- Gathering baseline data and evidence throughout the project or time period
- Exploring what we mean by 'social value' and how it can be measured
- Assessing value for money using your evidence
- Telling the story and reporting to managers, governors, funders, volunteers and other stakeholders
- Using your impact report to make the business case for your work
Housing staff and volunteers who plan and deliver tenant engagement activities and community projects and want to be able to plan, evaluate and report in the impact of those projects in a way that suits their organisation.
By completing this course you will
Understand what success looks like for any of your projects. Be able to track your progress, evaluate and report on the value created through your work.
What people say
Planning for outcomes and outputs and ensuring everything links with corporate business plan really helpful
Useful in current context of increasing focus on cost/benefit evaluation
I just wanted to thank you again for a really useful engaging and informative training session - we found it very worthwhile
Need us to train
more than 4 people?
in-house could work out more cost effective
Tue 23rd Jan 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
City Centre, ., Leeds, ., .
|Impact Reporting - 23/01/2018|
Name: Tpas Training Team
Phone: 0161 868 3520