Social Housing Green Paper: Tpas Summit
What will the new Green Paper mean for tenants and engagement?
Announced in 2017, the Government described its forthcoming Social Housing Green Paper as:
"A wide-ranging, top-to-bottom review of the issues facing the sector, the Green Paper will be the most substantial report of its kind for a generation"
In this topical and timely interactive whole day session, we will examine the Green Paper just after its release (expected late July) so that we can explore and debate some of the key implications.
Join Tpas experts and your tenant and community engagement peers and colleagues from across the country to assess together, and in details, what the Green Paper means for how you will deliver services to your residents.
The roundtable type session will cover:
- A step by step walk through of all the details in the Green Paper
- Examination of any emerging new regulation of social housing - how will this impact your work?
- Assessment of the implications of the proposals for resident engagement
- A guide to any changes in building and fire safety - what will this mean for involvement?
- Discuss and learn the most effective ways to facilitate further sessions with your tenants, board and senior managers on responding to the Green Paper
Thu 23rd Aug 2018, 10:00am - 4:00pm
., ., London, ., .
|Social Housing Green Paper: Tpas Summit - 23 August 2018 - London|
Name: Tpas Business Support Team
Phone: 0161 868 3500