Understanding Tenant Scrutiny
An excellent introduction or refresher course with accredition to help you understand what scrutiny is and how you can be involved.
The course is accredited at Level 2 by Open Awards and requires 10 hours of study over a two week period supported by an online tutor.
- Find out why tenant led scrutiny is so important today
- Look at how scrutiny differs from and links to other tenant involvement
- Consider the key principles of effective scrutiny
- Explore the different ways that tenant led scrutiny can be set up, using case studies and discussion forums
- Compare scrutiny with monitoring and see how the two differ, yet still compliment each other
- Examine how to decide priorities for scrutiny and which methods you might use
This course is amed at tenants, residents and staff involved in tenant scrutiny. It is an ideal preparation for new scrutiny members and a chance to gain acreditation for learning for experienced members. Officer level staff may also find the course useful.
What People Say:
I found the course to be a big eye opener, it described things clearly
- Access to the interactive course 24/7 over 2 weeks
- An online tutor to respond to enquiries, promote discussion and mark short assignments
- Registration with awarding body Open Awards, verification of the course and your accredited certificate of achievement