Good Practice Guide launch event - Digital engagement and older people
Thursday 15th of September 2022
The Covid -19 pandemic brought an opportunity for sheltered and retirement services providers to either review or establish their digital engagement for their residents. One key change many organisations recognised they needed to make was around digital platforms and how residents interacted with them- strategies should explicitly include how organisations can support older people to engage.
Join us for the launch of our Digital engagement and older people Good Practice Guide to hear key content from the Guide, including:
- The findings from our sector survey on digital engagement of older people
- The legal and regulatory context
- The benefits of and barriers to digital engagement
- How housing providers can support older people to digitally engage on a strategic level
- How front-line staff can support older people to digitally engage on a practical level
- Considerations in relation to people living with dementia or other mental health condition
The Good Practice Guide | Digital engagement and older people has been produced in a partnership between erosh and Tpas and the event speakers are:
- Rebecca Mollart, erosh Chief Executive
- Jenny Osbourne, tpas Chief Executive
- Tonia Punter-Ojong, author of this guide and Tpas Associate
- Scott Tandy, Newydd Housing Association
Who can attend?
Anyone can attend this event. You don’t have to be a member of erosh or Tpas to attend
Where is it?
This is a virtual event and will be hosted via Microsoft Teams
When is it?
Tuesday 27th September at 2.30pm – 4pm
Free to attend
How to register?
Please click here and you will be taken to the erosh eventbrite booking page.