Developing a Merger Customer Involvement Framework
Friday 1st of May 2020
What were we approached to do?
Tpas were asked to facilitate a series of sessions designed to bring the two groups of involved residents from each organisation together to:
- Find agreement and similarity of purpose
- Develop a robust and cohesive engagement framework
- Identify areas of engagement that need development
- Consider alternative models and methods of engagement
What did we do?
As part of the work we:
- Facilitated three sessions with involved residents from both organisations
- Provided examples of good practice in mergers
- Supported collaborative working to develop togetherness and harmony
- Explored and demonstrated similarities between the stakeholders, considered fears, risks as well as opportunities
What were the successful outputs and outcomes?
- Three very well attended sessions with high engagement from participants throughout
- High satisfaction rates with the process from all stakeholders
- Clarity of purpose and agreement in the way forward
- A smooth transition into the new company